AMC Clinical Exam Preparation Workshops
Adelaide to Outback GP Training Program (AOGP) has been providing support to Overseas Trained Doctors preparing to sit for the RACGP and ACRRM exams since 2003. Today we provide a number of IMG Programs and we are very pleased to now offer an AMC Clinical Exam Preparation Workshops.
View the AOGP IMG Information Booklet for more information.
These one-day workshops are run on the first Saturday of every month and include:
- Role playing practice
- Interactive sessions across a range of clinical and non-clinical aspects of a successful consultation
- Tips on language and communication
- Techniques for success in each station
- How to best manage your time
- How to stay focused and switch between cases
- Consultation models - how to open and close a consultation
- Patient-centered approach and education
- How to manage difficult patient scenarios
- Direct, personalised feedback from experienced Medical Educators and role players (patient perspective)
$325 each* (+GST)
Enrol for a workshop now!
Mock AMC Clinical Exam $980 (+GST)
This practice exam includes a rotation of 16 stations
- Each station will be run with a professional actor and a Medical Educator
- Individuals will role play every station – not conducted in groups or pairs
- 2 minutes reading time, 8 minute cases
- Each case will be prepared across the seven AMC Clinical Exam topics
- Individual and Group feedback
Enrol in a Mock Clinical Exam now!
Our team comprise of experienced Medical Educators who have each spent years personally assisting IMGs prepare for various Australian exams and assessments. Our team includes a mix of AMC Clinical Examiners as well as Educators specialised in physical examination, consultation skills, clinical teaching and consulting communication.